Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Garden Wanted of Terms and Conditions Page!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Garden Wanted’s Website, located at gardenwanted.com.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use the garden if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
All terms refer to the offer acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance.
The Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of the meeting.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may access this from gardenwanted for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from gardenwanted
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from gardenwanted
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from gardenwanted
- Redistribute content from garden wanted
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Garden Wanted.
Its agents and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
Garden Wanted reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments, which can be considered inappropriate offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including any third party without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark.
- Comments will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activity.
You at this moment grant garden Wanted a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content in Terms and Conditions
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site.
(a) is not in any way deceptive.
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services. and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer business information sources
- dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms. and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Garden Wanted; and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to the garden Wanted.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information.
Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator to;
- Using any other description of our Website to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Garden Wanted’s logo or other artwork will link absent a trademark license agreement.
iFrames Terms and Conditions
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website.
You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website.
No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be as libelous, obscene or criminal
or which infringes
or advocates the infringement or other violation of
any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your penalties in any way that under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not exist under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph.
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.